Wednesday and Thursday, June 2nd and 3rd, at 8pm EST, CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta will be airing an eye-opening investigative story: Toxic America. If you care about public and environmental health, it's must-see TV.
Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosts the two-part program, revealing devastating results from a year-long investigation.
Wednesday night highlights “Toxic Towns” and will delve into the environmental health and justice problems plaguing the community of Mossville, Louisiana. Mossville is not an isolated example, but instead a poster child for a broken chemical safety system.
Thursday night highlights the “Toxic Childhood” and features Healthy Child founders, Jim and Nancy Chuda; Scientific Advisor, Dr. Phil Landrigan; and our “A Wake-Up Story” video. This second part of the series reveals the effect toxics have on unborn babies.
Here's what you can do:
- Have your friends over to watch the show on June 2nd and/or 3rd or record the series to share with others in the future.
- Tell other to watch by using these suggested status updates:
- Facebook: Will be watching America’s toxic little secrets revealed by CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta on June 2 & 3 at 8pmEST/5pmPST. If you care about public and environmental health, it’s MUST SEE TV!
- Twitter: MUST SEE TV: CNN special on Toxic America – June 2-3 at 8pmEST/5pmPST – Watch and learn! Plz RT
- Take Action to help prevent these tragedies by emailing your members of Congress and asking them to support a strong Safe Chemicals Act.
- Get your friends to stay involved and informed by having them sign-up for the Healthy Child newsletter.
Please join us in tuning in!